Table of contents
4. Cloud land [DESTROYED]
1. You may break wood, but only when told to.
2. You may break clay, but only if you have a shovel.
3. ONLY read the .TXT files in the READ folder if you have been told to.
4. Only Player 1 can take from the player 1 starter's chest, and only Player 2 may take from the player 2 starter's chest.
5. You MUST use the texture pack included in this folder, otherwise nothing will make sense.
6. If you are using the SPC mod, then you will be able to use checkpoints, see below for more details.
7. Always have a backup of the world, you'd be surprised about how much you can die in the clouds.
8. TRUST THE SIGNS
9. Do not look at anything in the EXTRAS folder until you beat the game
10. You must play on Peaceful at all times.
Use the /goto command to use checkpoints
Start - The start of the game
Fork - The fork in the road towards the beginning
House - The mysterious house
JumpMazeTemple - The jumping maze
Ship - The abandoned airship
Netherhouse - the destroyed house in the nether
You have been flying your airship through the clouds for months, looking for adventure, hoping to follow in your dead father's footsteps. Your helium supply is running out and you need to dock, but there is no town in sight! You land near a cloud, and you are surprised to find that you are able to step upon it and not fall through! you grab your supplies and set off on your adventure!
Cloud Land [DESTROYED]
The CL [DS] file is from when i messed up with some redstone torches and accidentally blew up an important chunk of the map. (NOTE: CONTAINS SPOILERS)